Absolute’s Health Check involves 2 x 45 minute sessions with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist and Accredited Practising Dietitian. These sessions will help you understand your diet and exercise habits. At the end of the sessions you will received a Report Card summarising your results as well as exercise & diet recommendations.
Accredited Exercise Physiologist Assessment, Adam Luther
- Risk stratification to identify risks towards participating in exercise
- Injury & Health history assessment
- Movement screen to identify areas of development which will include, strength, flexibility and mobility assessment
- Cardiovascular test to understand overall exercise capacity
Accredited Practising Dietitian Assessment, Andrew Ho-peng
- Weight, Body Mass Index (BMI), waist/hip circumference body measurements, skin folds (where applicable)
- Dietary assessment of food groups, energy, macronutrients, alcohol, processed/packaged foods, salt, sugar and nutritional status
Cost $250 (value $350). NB these services may be covered by your Private Health Insurance &/or you may be eligible for a Medicare rebate.
Absolute’s Health Check is suitable for everyone regardless of age or physical condition