Providing specialised 1 on 1 and small group training and full clinical rehabilitation services, with a multidisciplinary team comprised of Sports Physicians, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Performance Coaches, Exercise Physiologists, Exercise Scientists, Massage Therapists & Dietitians, Absolute aims to bring the highest quality of patient care to the Melbourne CBD and surrounding suburbs.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Exercise Physiologist’s, keen to take the opportunity to work with multidisciplinary, best in class practitioners, working with a fantastic community within world class facilities.
Our Exercise Physiologists are at full capacity through lockdown so we are looking to find the right EP’s to join our exceptional and collaborative sports medicine and coaching team. We want to know who out there is the best in field to take the opportunity to join the Absolute team.
The EP role at Absolute comes with exceptional opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth through shared knowledge from a variety of clinical and health & fitness backgrounds.
This is an incredible opportunity to grow a successful and professional career within a community focussed on a team approach and support. You will be ambitious, driven to grow your business, and a high performer with excellent academic background, a passion for performance, health and fitness and a dedication to providing top class and evidenced based training and programming. You will be personable, motivating and focused on giving all your clients the highest quality of care, understanding, programming and support in achieving their health, fitness and performance goals. You will also need to work effectively with other sports medicine disciplines promoting all Absolute has to offer.
Required qualifications, attributes and skills:
- MSc Degree in Exercise Physiology/Clinical Exercise or equivalent.
- Registered with ESSA and Medicare
- Working with Children card (Can be obtained after)
- Extensive experience working as an EP, personal trainer, S+C coach or other allied fields, managing a busy client load (3+ years Full time ideally)
- Proven ability in assessment, screening and management of musculoskeletal injury
- Proven ability in managing chronic disease patients
- To be able to exercise a professional duty of care in a safe environment.
- To undertake career-long, self-directed learning
- To know the professional and personal scope of practice and be able to make appropriate referrals.
- Effective and appropriate skills in communicating information, advice, instruction and professional opinion to colleagues, patients, clients, users, their relatives and carers.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- ASCA Strength & Condition coach lvl 1 and above or working towards.
- Applied Functional Training qualifications equivalent. E.g. FMS.
- Elite Sports Experience.
Please apply with CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]