Absolute Health & Performance Group is a state of the art, comprehensive sports medicine, health and fitness centre, providing specialised 1 on 1, Pilates & small group training and full clinical rehabilitation services. With a team comprised of Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Performance Coaches, Exercise Scientists, Exercise Physiologists and Massage Therapists, Absolute aims to bring the highest quality of patient care to the Melbourne CBD.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Physiotherapist, on a part time contractor basis, to be part of best in field clinical staff. You will have the opportunity to be practicing within a world class facility with world class clinical staff and in an environment conducive to ongoing professional growth and development.
There is no room rent to pay, just the opportunity to carve a successful and professional career. You will be ambitious, driven to grow your own business, and a high performer with excellent academic background, a passion for Physiotherapy, injury rehabilitation, health and fitness and a dedication to providing top class and evidenced based practice. You will also need the drive to work effectively with other sports medicine disciplines and independently in promoting your own business all aspects of services within Absolute.
Required qualifications, attributes and skills:
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy degree or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in managing a busy musculoskeletal caseload of patients as a first contact practitioner in a private practice environment.
- Strong Business acumen.
- Registrant of the AHPRA.
- Registrant of Medicare.
- Registrant of HICAPS.
- To be able to exercise a professional duty of care in a safe environment.
- To undertake career-long, self-directed learning.
- To know the professional and personal scope of practice and be able to make appropriate referrals.
- Effective and appropriate skills in communicating information, advice, instruction and professional opinion to colleagues, patients, clients, users, their relatives and carers.
Preferred qualifications, attributes and skills:
- Working towards or already have a Masters level Degree in Physiotherapy, Musculoskeletal or sport.
- Elite Sports and Strength & Conditioning experience.
If you are interested in joining the Absolute team, please submit your cover letter and CV to:
Applications close 20/1/2017