Osteopathy Melbourne – Our highly experienced Osteopaths take a holistic approach, combining hands-on treatment with movement-based therapy for pain relief and injury rehabilitation.
By assessing the body as a whole in functional movements and positions that are relevant to you, our practitioners get to the cause of your problem more quickly, which in turn means they can start working on improving the situation.
Our Osteopaths incorporate a range of manual treatment techniques such as soft tissue release and joint manipulation, functional movement therapy and taping to treat and manage your health and injury needs, including:
- Musculoskeletal pain and injuries
- Functional movement screening
- Sporting injuries and performance
- Headaches and stress
- Pre and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Pre and post-natal treatment
- Hormonal and nervous system conditions